I think I have told you about my parents before. But since Mother’s Day is on Sunday, I wanted to honor the person who gave me life. Because they like that kinda thing.
Have you gotten your Mama anything? I haven’t yet, but I definitely will!
I’m not that bad of a daughter, I swear.
For Wordless(ish) Wednesday, I wanted to show you some pictures of my mom. Some of these have been featured here before, but this is my blog and I do what I want 🙂
Reasons I love my mama:
- She is hilarious.
- She has always told me to follow my heart (but in a less sappy way) and do what I want in life.
- She taught me how to draw.
- She always put me and my brother first.
- She misses me even though I only live a few blocks away.
- She feeds me, because we all know I’m not the best cook in the world.
- She gives good hugs.